CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is based on the Managerial and Professional levels of CIPS Global Standard. This qualification will help you to grow in confidence, improve organisational procurement and fulfill objectives.
This is not an entry level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply. At this level, you are required to complete five core modules, then choose your own learning pathway by selecting three elective modules. Modules can be worth 6 or 12 credits.
Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
- Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
- Processing and evaluating contracts
- Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
- The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
- Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practice
You will need to have achieved the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
Typical job titles:
- Senior Buyer
- Chief Buyer
- Category Manager
- Contract Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Executive
Core skills upon completion of this qualification
You can expect to improve your overall organisational procurement and supply performance and to fulfil your personal and organisational goals.